Slate Insurance Inc, a true brokerage.
Serving only you.
Slate Insurance Inc. is a dedicated financial security products “true” brokerage – that means we have no ties to any one insurance provider. We’re built on the financial strength & stability of our clients, together with dedication & integrity, to provide a solid foundation for continued success.
To do what we do best – provide superior service and value to our clients.
To help you accumulate wealth for retirement, save tax & preserve wealth for your loved ones.
The Team – all the expertise you need.
- Gord Tulk, Advisor – BSc (Agric)
Gord is our resident expert in all things advisory with regard to benefits plans, individual insurance coverage, etc. He’s always able to tackle the tough issues. Stereotypical “Insurance Salesman” he is not. With almost 15 years experience in the field his straight-forward and honest manner make him stand out from the rest and our clients appreciate his candor. Gord will not sell you insurance you don’t need. Integrity – not an oxymoron here.
- Jessica Brake, New Business & Office Administrator
Jessica basically keeps the office running. She oversees individual insurance, group & retirement savings processes and building new business benefit plans from scheduling appointments through to the application process and policy delivery. Jessica came to Slate Insurance in 2012.
- Breanna Lajeunesse, Office Admin Assistant
- Breanna is our service and support specialist for the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan to individual coverage, handling all questions and inquiries from all our existing clients. She joined the Slate Insurance team in 2018 and you can reach her through our Contact Us page.
- Jayson McHattie, CFP, Sub-contract Chambers Group Agent (Rocky Mountain House & Central AB)
Jayson joined us in 2011 and markets/services the Chambers Group Plan as well as individual Life & Disability insurance along with us throughout Central Alberta. His focus is to provide tools to business owners & families to achieve their financial success. Attention to detail, good listening skills & great empathy are symbols of what his clients appreciate him for. He is effectively supported by a team of administration & product specialists whose teamwork and professionalism help him provide excellent customer service to build long-term relationships with clients. Away from business he enjoys golf, camping, travelling & spending time with family & friends.
- Gord McCallum, Mortgage Broker / Group Mortgage Professional
Gord’s our man for getting the best mortgage for your need.
Although we may not be in a position to hire staff regularly, we are always open to partnering with specialists in field that coordinate well with what we do. If you think you have something to offer, do not hesitate to contact us!